Below you will find local and national resources that can help support people living with ALS and their families.
Local ALS Support Services in New Mexico
We highly recommend connecting with an ALS nonprofit organization that serves your area. These organizations can answer your questions, provide individualized support, connect you to resources, and much more—free of charge.
ALS United New Mexico
National ALS Support and Services
The following organizations can provide support, material assistance, advocacy opportunities, and more for families affected by ALS.
- The ALS Association offers Medicare and insurance navigation services, a Virtual Home Modification and Safety Assessment program, online educational resources, and more.
- Compassionate Care ALS (CCALS) offers an innovative and holistic range of in-person and virtual services that are tailored to meet each family’s unique needs.
- Hope Loves Company (HLC) provides support to children and young adults affected by ALS, including in-person camps in various states across the country.
- I AM ALS offers advocacy opportunities, virtual support groups, and ongoing emotional support and logistical guidance for families impacted by ALS.
- Synapticure is a telemedicine healthcare company that provides personalized care and guidance for people living with ALS via video, phone, and email.
- Team Gleason offers grants that help pay for innovative technology and equipment for people living with ALS.
Our full resource list also includes information for international ALS/MND organizations, research and treatment, children and youth support, health care and Insurance, and online resources.